Saturday, May 17, 2008

Today was my sister's birthday (Happy Birthday Wendy!) and the annual Gross Reunion (Blane's mom's side of the family). It seemed like a smaller crowd this year but one of his aunts told me about 99 people were signed up. I tried to video-tape a little bit for Blane's mom who is still recovering from cancer treatment and stem cell transplant in the hospital. I wasn't too good at it though and hope it doesn't give her a headache to look at it...it's very shaky...We actually won some choc. chip peanut butter brownies in the cake walk!!!! Yeah!! I was so excited I should have been on the Price is Right jumping up and down!! Ha ha...Not that I NEED to eat brownies..it's just fun to win...A lady walks around and stops in front of someone when the music stops and declares the winner. I considered just grabbing her ankles so she wouldn't move...but instead tried to stall her by asking the time, hoping the music would stop....well we won anyway...

No comments: