I'm not sure how often I'll be able to "blog" but I will give it a try...right now Isaac is sitting in his high chair eating apple sauce..so it's safe to hop on for a bit...then definitely time for a bath for him...because I'm sure the applesauce will join the other foods already part of his hair...
I didn't get much done today and in fact the house looks even worse...but I had unexpected guests and that's all right! John and Nancy Chase in the area from Colorado. I think they stayed from about 1:30 to 4pm...they called about 20 min. before arriving, which gave me enough time to throw my contacts in my eyes, throw on a little makeup and brush my hair and sort of straighten up at least the living room...we had a nice visit.
Nancy is now cancer free after so many years of battling cancer that kept coming back...she attributes it to the use of a Rife Machine that deals with frequencies in our body, and she has been able to help other people with various illnesses and is now a wellness consultant. Wow! Just look up www.rifemiracle.com for info. It very well may be worth purchasing some day!
I guess that's it for now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment