Friday, May 30, 2008

High Heels in the Bathtub

It's amazing what can happen in the short time I take to slap on a little makeup and try to look decent enough to be seen in public to do a little food shopping. When I was done, I found Blane's sock drawer invaded, a high heel shoe in the bathtub, Isaac running around with my spare toothbrush, and MY hairbrush missing that I THOUGHT I had put in my bag to take with me! Oh, and the matching high heel shoe in the backyard that Isaac was holding when I brought him outside to put him in the swing so I could hang up some wash...I'm contemplating just letting the shoe rot in the backyard and not losing any sleep over it....They're considered my "cruel shoes" that I only wear when absolutely necessary. It doesn't always pay to buy cheap shoes! Maybe the other high heel can be left in the bathtub as a bath toy??

No comments: