Friday, May 30, 2008

Special Ingredients

Earlier today I went to the health food store to pick up an item or two. I also noticed a flyer they had concerning vaccines and what's really contained in them. FYI, here's the ones they listed...ammonium sulfate (suspected gastrointestinal, liver, nerve and respiratory system poison; beta-propiolactone (known to cause cancer); latex rubber (can cause life-threatening allergic reaction AND NOTE when babies are hours or days old it is impossible to know if they have an allergy); MSG (a neurotoxin); aluminum; formaldehyde; micro-organisms (live and killed viri and bacteria or their toxins); polysorbate 80 (known to cause cancer in animals); mercury; neomycin sulfate (antibiotic that interferes with Vitamin B6); human and animal cells from aborted fetal tissue...etc. etc...there's a few more, but that's probably enough to list....YIKES!
Another FYI listed: by 6 months a baby can receive up to 45 injected vaccines; by 18 months 64 injected vaccines; by 4-6 years 74 injected vaccines...and these numbers are CONSERVATIVE! AND there are over 200 additional vaccines in development! Yikes AGAIN....I gotta go hug a baby!!!!

No comments: