Want some breakfast now?
Do you want some juice?
No No!
Oh, oh oh, be careful!
Get Down!
No No No!
Come Here and let me smell you..
Keep still..
No No No!
I'm gonna get you!
(squeals and running feet accompany that phrase)
Gimme some sugar...(gimme a kiss)
Get down!
Wanta go bye bye?
Want to sit on the potty?
How about a book?
Don't throw the playdoh on the floor!
Ok playdoh time is over!
Psst psst..guess what! guess what! I LOVE YOU!
You need a diaper change..
No No No!
Get Down!
Daddy's Home!
(squeals and running feet accompany that phrase)
Psst psst..guess what what...I LOVE YOU!
...it's nite nite time!
...brush your teeth
...ok, it's nite nite time now!
...say goodnite to daddy!
...OK it's nite nite time NOW!
...want me to sing you a song?
ISAAC: Wake up! (by this time he's in bed with us)
Me: Boy that nite sure went by fast! Want some breakfast?
No No No!
..Gimme some sugar!
..I LOVE YOU!
..I'm gonna get you!
(squeals and running feet)...
etc. etc. etc....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment