another rare sight, Isaac sitting still long enough for a picture..another picture of Isaac relaxing on Mrs. Weda's lap...


We had a great week in Green Mountain, NC visiting our friends Ken and Carolyn Weda! The weather was beautiful too all week...till we headed over to the Raleigh area to visit some more friends and decided to follow a bit behind Hurricane Hanna's path...or were we in front of it? I can't remember...but turns out we only drove in a little rain and the sun was shining by Saturday afternoon. Before we headed back to PA, we visited a church in Cary, NC. Wow! The people were so friendly, I was half expecting some of their greeters to pop up in our car as well!! Even though the sermon was an hour long, I think I paid attention the whole time and we were relieved that Isaac did so well in the nursery! Although we enjoyed our time away, Isaac definitely sleeps better at home, which means we do too!
No comments:
Post a Comment