Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sorry still no pics...

Earlier today I loaded 4 pictures ..or tried to..onto the blog...after AN HOUR AND A HALF it didn't work for some reason....I might try again tomorrow if I'm home...
Right now Blane and Isaac are outside shoveling snow and ice...hopefully Isaac will work hard enough that he'll sleep ALL night but he's doing pretty good in his toddler bed and seems to like it so much better than his crib. The other night I was lying next to him and talking and somehow I fell out of the bed with him on top of me laughing. He laughed so hard he spit up all over me! Blahh! But I do love his laughter!! Friday night we hope to go to the Gym/Ice Cream Social Alumni Nite at Messiah College. I figure Isaac will enjoy running around the indoor track and we can get some exercise chasing after him..then cancel out all the exercise with ice cream afterwards.
Tomorrow if the weather is nice enough I hope to get to Sears to pick up our family photos we had taken two weeks ago. Well that's all that's fit to print for now.....

No comments: