Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

I will put up pictures from Christmas hopefully some time this week....it takes a long time just to load pictures on my computer and FOREVER to load it onto the blog...we have dial up connection so it's QUITE slow...perhaps some day we'll get high speed...
No resolutions made but I am going to TRY and exercise more consistently and started yesterday...but it's hard to exercise with a toddler sitting on your head, pulling your hair or bouncing on my back while I exercise...he does try to exercise with me for about 10 seconds...
So I will have to decide each day during his nap "exercise, shower, or clean up the house a little"...if he takes a long enough nap perhaps I can do all three....
Well time to go shopping..we're out of milk...and I REALLY would like a cup of coffee and don't drink it black!
More later....

No comments: