Thursday, October 2, 2008

Things Isaac Says in A Day...

"Ommy,Ommy!" - Mommy come get me out of bed
"Ah bye, ah bye" - bye bye
"Gock, Gock" - put my socks on or take them off
"Goggie, Goggie" - I hear a doggie or I see a doggie
"Yeah, Yeah!"
"No!"
"Paydoe" - can we play with playdoh?
"Kayon?" - Can we color or crayon?
"Birday cake?" - Can I have some ice cream, cornbread, cake, or anything that looks like birthday cake?
"Boom boom car?" - Can I go for a ride in Daddy's Corvette?
"Bike, Bike!" - Can we go for a bike ride?
"Wing?Wing?" - Can I swing out back?
"moorer, moorer" - can I play with my bubble mower?
"Nite, nite??" - Can we set up the tent in the living room with the sheet and chairs and throw the stuffed animals in there and pretend to go nite nite?? (I'm soooo good at interpreting ha ha)
"Byder? Byder?" - Can we put a "diaper" on my stuffed animal?
"Daddy home?"
"Mommy shirt, mommy shirt? Daddy shirt daddy shirt?" - As he pulls the laundry out of the basket and lets us know what belongs to who....
"Gogurt" - Yogurt
"Ju-Ju-Juice" - usually means can I have some Milk...
"Pane, pane" - let's pretend we're airplanes!
"book, book" - let's look at a book..."The END" - and slam it shut after a page or two
"Bacob" - Caleb
"Gape" - grape
"Apple" - orange, pear, apple, or tomato

No comments: