Monday, August 11, 2008

"Isaac Lewis went up the hill.....(wooden hill that is)

....to fetch his mommy Brenda...He fell down but is ok and his mommy came tumbling after...."
Yes he fell down the steps from top to bottom at my sister's house and gave me quite a scare! I actually tried to chase him down the stairs to catch him and skipped a few in the process and almost fell myself....He was fine..cried a little and said over and over "fall down! fall down!" then he got off my lap and proceeded to play! The NERVE of him since I wasn't finished crying!! Later I had an unsettling realization that it's not going to get any easier!!! There's going to be MORE things I'll be catching my breath about and people might start yelling at me "Hey save some oxygen for us!" as I loudly inhale and gasp when Isaac almost hurts himself or DOES hurt himself!! I'm even thinking ahead to when he starts driving!! Will I be a nervous wreck and stay up waiting for him and tell him to call me every 15 minutes! Well I guess I shouldn't dwell on the "what ifs"...He DOES belong to God who loves him even MORE than his parents (hard to wrap my head around that thought)....but he's in good hands and BIG HANDS... I just have to keep telling myself that AND continue to keep a close eye on the rascally little angel who sometimes thinks he can fly! and doesn't think enough about the concept of GRAVITY!

No comments: